Scalp problems? Try the Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo | Review

In our search of natural products for our hair, the biggest quest is to find a sodium laureth – lauryl sulfate free shampoo. And even better, one that has natural ingredients instead of artificial ones.

That’s why the Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo is the subject today of my review: this particular invigorating type of shampoo is enriched with certified organic botanicals – and that means no harsh chemicals.

 

I have seborrheic dermatitis and have always had to depend on medicated products, both ‘over the counter’ and prescription, which almost all contain sulfates. I tried this, and saw an immediate improvement, in fact, a lot of my scalp problems seem to have been related to the sulfates. tea tree oil shampoo

This works better than anything else I've ever used, especially if I also do a mild apple cider vinegar rinse between my shampoo and conditioner once every week or two to adjust the pH level of my scalp (1 T. ACV to one cup of water slowly poured over head an squished in).

It leaves no lingering smell. Used too often it can further aggravate your scalp. Other tea tree oil products I've tried do not compare, including Paul Mitchell.

 

You need to leave the Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat (what a name, huh?) on your head for a few minutes for most benefit. I only wash with the shampoo about every 7-10 days, "co-washing" (washing with the conditioner) in between as needed.

 

I like the conditioner, too. It's not heavy  and is sufficient for most as a daily conditioner. If you feel you need some additional conditioning, their Direct Leave-In Conditioner is very good, too - very moisturizing but not at all heavy or greasy.

 

5 stars!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics